Use Your English Communication Skills CLEARLY & CONFIDENTLY, Express Yourself PROFESSIONALLY, Land More PROMOTIONS, & ADVANCE Your Career
Countless managers at global life science companies around the world spend years trying to improve their professional English to improve work communication, land more promotions, and advance their careers, but still are not confident when they speak, don't understand what's being said to them, don't get results from their practice, and still don't develop their careers the way they want.
They don't learn systematically to track progress, make meaningful improvement, or know where specifically they need to practice more:
No results from practice, don't feel confident using English at work, can't express themselves clearly or professionally, and can't understand what others say in real-time, especially if they have accents.
They're solely focused on studying basic English vocabulary and grammar and don’t study content relevant to their real-world needs:
Don’t build the ability to express themselves confidently and professionally in real-life, relevant business situations = meetings, interviews, presentations, negotiations, and other daily situations they need to deal with at work.
They don't develop their overall Business communication skills in English:
English and Business English communication skills are different. Successful business communication skills that help you communicate clearly, effectively, and professionally in order to advance your career are about successfully communicating, expressing your ideas simply and concisely, connecting with, and influencing people’s decisions, especially when working with global teams. If all you focus on is using more "advanced vocabulary" and fancy "expressions", but you ignore all of these other aspects of business communication, you're giving up countless business opportunities simply because of focusing on the wrong things.
If this is you, you're not alone, countless life science managers around the world deal with these problems.
And it's my mission to change this.
Since 2020, this is exactly what I've helped my clients, who are working at some of the world's biggest life science companies, with.
With my Career Accelerator, I help you to address these exact needs with that key end goal in mind:
Use your English communication skills to communicate clearly, confidently, and professionally to land more promotions and career opportunities.
Over 4 weeks, I'll provide you with:
- Self-paced videos and challenges (tailored for busy life science managers like you, so they're designed with your busy schedules in mind!) to develop your English communication skills at your own pace.
- VIP LinkedIn Group Community to support and hold each other accountable and to access bonus learning tools and resources.
- 4 BONUS LIVE WEEKLY GROUP COACHING SESSIONS & Session Recordings to receive LIVE coaching, error correction, and feedback from me.
- 1 EXCLUSIVE, BONUS LIVE 1-1, PRIVATE COACHING SESSION with me to give you personalized feedback to make even quicker progress and help you keep pace with the program.
This entire program is all based on 1 important principle:
Don't only depend on and receive fish from your teacher, I will show you how to successfully "catch your own fish" with your Business English practice to get quicker, long-term, real results from your practice that make a difference in your life and career.
The entire end goal of my program is to help you accomplish 1 key thing:
To help you use your English communication skills more clearly, confidently, and professionally to advance your career.
So how exactly is the program structured?
I'll break it all down for you below:
CONTENT, METHODOLOGY, & TIME
Personalized Weekly Videos & PowerPoints for Managers at Global Life Science Companies
In order to help you pace yourself, we do this over the course of 4 weeks, with results-focused, self-paced video recordings to watch along with PowerPoint action plans and tasks based on these videos to implement each week:
You receive lifetime access to these videos, PowerPoints and PDFs, and the session recordings from our 4 weeks together (more details below on those 4 session recordings), along with all updates to future versions of videos and updates based on client feedback, so you'll always have access to my most updated versions of this product.
Week 1 Video) Build Confidence and Clarity in English:
In Week 1's video, I'll help you to learn using systems tailored to your busy schedule that help you develop and improve your Business English language skills to BETTER UNDERSTAND what others are saying and to express yourself more CLEARLY, ACCURATELY, and CONFIDENTLY during important work conversations.
Week 2 Video) English Negotiation Skills and Communication Effectiveness:
In Week 2's video, I'll help you learn how to use advanced English negotiation techniques to express your ideas more EFFECTIVELY and PROFESSIONALLY when speaking to build understanding and rapport with global teams and colleagues.
Week 3 Video) English Public Speaking and Storytelling Skills for Persuasion and Impact:
In Week 3's video, I'll help you develop your English presentation and storytelling skills to effectively present your ideas, adapt communication styles with global teams and different cultures, CONNECT WITH, IMPACT, PERSUADE, and INFLUENCE your audience when presenting and making proposals, which all means MORE business opportunities for you.
Week 4 Video) How to Keep Making Improvements for Career Advancement:
In Week 4's video, I'll help you learn how to keep track of your own Business English progress independently to ensure you achieve FASTER and LONG-TERM RESULTS that translate into IMPROVED PERFORMANCE at work and more CAREER OPPORTUNITIES.
BONUS 1: 4 Live Weekly Group Coaching Sessions
By joining this program, you can join 4 weekly 1-hour BONUS live group coaching sessions and will receive these bonus group session video recordings.
In these weekly live group sessions, you will be able to enjoy personalized REAL-TIME guidance and feedback from me, group workshops and practice of common, relevant scenarios (presentations, meetings, interviews, negotiations, etc.), and open Q&A opportunities to address all of your questions and concerns.
Each weekly live group session will consist of the following:
- Open Q&A to discuss and clarify any questions and concerns you have after watching each of the weekly videos.
Role plays to enact REAL-LIFE scenarios and build your confidence and ability to communicate during these situations:
- Presentations, meetings, interviews, negotiations, and other important, daily work communication situations.
Workshops and guided group discussions to not only get feedback and tips from me, but also share your own relevant experiences with each other to make quicker progress:
Weekly Workshop Topics include:
- Develop your confidence in speaking English at work
- Grow your Business English vocabulary to increase your fluency
- Improve your English grammar, pronunciation, and other language skills to build fluency and confidence
- Using effective negotiation techniques in English to influence, persuade, and connect with your audience
- Using effective questioning and listening techniques to build trust, rapport, and understanding
- Handling difficult conversations and conflict in order to communicate professionally even when under pressure
- Understanding cultural differences, and adapting your communication style accordingly to build trust with global teams that leads to action
- Common mistakes life science managers make using English communication skills at work and how to avoid them
- Weekly Workshop Topics include:
Weekly Session Aims:
- Weekly goal-setting, challenges, and accountability to make sure you stay on track to make progress, get quicker results, and stay focused and motivated.
Weekly Session Times:
- Weekly live session times and workshop topics are voted for in our LinkedIn VIP Group Community once per month.
- You can join these 4 live sessions on the month you signed up for. For example, if you signed up for the July sessions, you can only attend the July sessions. If you signed up for the August live sessions, then you can only attend the August live sessions.
- If you can't make a live session, no problem. You'll receive a recording of each of the 4 live sessions so that you can keep pace, catch up, watch again, and review.
You must join these 4 bonus sessions within the 4 weeks/the month that you sign up for, as this lets me BEST help you track your progress, keep pace, and make sure you get the BEST results possible during our time working together.
BONUS 2: 1-1 Progress Call
You also receive 1 BONUS, free, 30-minute, 1-1 video progress call with me halfway through the program where I will help you keep pace with the program, check your progress, answer any lingering questions you have, and give you ultra-personalized tips and feedback to help you get the absolute most from this program.
Make sure to book your progress call with me before you start the program as the slots are limited and you must book within 4 weeks of purchasing the program. Why?
I can only offer this special 1-1 opportunity to those who are ready to take action as soon as possible, it helps me help action-takers the most and get the absolute most results from this program, and that's why I put this time limit.
Exclusive LinkedIn Group Community:
Community is HUGE for ongoing success.
The journey to improve your English communication skills is both rewarding and challenging, and sometimes a little lonely, so with this Linked VIP Group Community, you get to enjoy the following:
- Network with other life science managers around the globe
- Support and community to exchange ideas
- Help each other continue making progress and hold each other accountable
- Share free learning resources
- Ongoing lifetime support, even AFTER you complete the original 4 weeks
COMPLETE PROGRAM PACKAGE
The ultimate goal of this program is to help you successfully use your English communication skills more CONFIDENTLY, CLEARLY, and PROFESSIONALLY to land more promotions and career opportunities.
What's included in this program:
- Lifetime access to exclusive training videos, recordings, PDFs, and exclusive action plans tailored specifically for life science managers.
- Live session recordings with lifetime access are provided for your keeping, especially if you can't make a live session.
- LinkedIn group community and ongoing support.
- Extra exclusive, bonus MVP prizes and rewards.
- BONUS 1: 4 live, 60-minute weekly group coaching sessions.
BONUS 2: 1 free, live, private 30-minute progress call with me where I check in on your progress and give you personalized feedback to help you get the most from this program.
100% Money-Back Guarantee:
Firstly, to be clear and frank, if you're "too busy" to attend most live sessions, you expect me to solve all of your problems without you having to take any action, or you simply plan to buy the course and then never attend the live sessions, watch the video trainings, and implement what you learn, please do NOT buy my program, you are NOT a good fit for it, I can only help clients who are serious, committed, and invested in learning, implementing, and getting serious results, and I only want to help this type of client as we both help each other succeed.
(More details below to help you judge whether or not you are a solid fit for my program)
With that being said, IF you join ALL 4 weekly group sessions, present and share your action plan based on the weekly tasks during each live session, clearly prove you did that week’s tasks, share your weekly feedback and results, and do the 1-1 progress call with me within the provided time limit, you win 1 free 60 min. 1-1 video call with me to get more targeted, personalized feedback training.
I am SO confident that I can help you succeed and achieve your goals that, IF, after doing all of this, you still feel you got no results, you can send me a message and I'll give you a 100% refund.
That's how confident I am in helping you to achieve your goals.
Q: Are the bonus live group coaching sessions with you?
A: Yes! ALL bonus live group sessions are with the real me.
Q: Are the bonus live sessions 1-1 or group sessions?
A: The 4 main bonus live sessions are group sessions for all members who signed up for that month's sessions. Additionally, you get 1 bonus 1-1 private 30-minute progress call session with me as mentioned previously under "Bonus 2".
Q: What are the weekly group live session times? And how do I select a session time?
A: As I mentioned previously under "Weekly Session Times": "Weekly live session times and workshop topics are voted for in our LinkedIn VIP Group Community once per month. You can join these 4 live sessions on the month you signed up for. For example, if you signed up for the July sessions, you can only attend the July sessions. If you signed up for the August live sessions, then you can only attend the August live sessions. "
Q: What are the weekly group session topics and content about? How are they structured?
A: As I mentioned previously under "Bonus 1: 4 Live Weekly Group Sessions": "In these weekly live group sessions, you will be able to enjoy personalized REAL-TIME guidance and feedback from me, group workshops and practice of common, relevant scenarios (presentations, meetings, interviews, negotiations, etc.), and open Q&A opportunities to address all of your questions and concerns." Weekly topics are voted for in advance in our LinkedIn VIP Group. Scroll back up to "Bonus 1: 4 Live Weekly Group Sessions" for the exact, more detailed breakdown of the sessions' structure.
Q: Do I need to buy any extra study materials? If not, where does your material come from?
A: No, you do not need to purchase any extra material beyond what you receive after purchasing my program. All videos, PowerPoints, Action Plans, and other documents and media are made by me specifically for Managers and Directors at Global Life Science Companies. I've developed, fine-tuned, and polished this curriculum over nearly the past 5 years to ensure it best meets the needs of my clients.
Q: How long do I have access to all of your provided materials?
A: As I previously mentioned under "Personalized Weekly Videos and PowerPoints for Managers at Global Life Science Companies": "You receive lifetime access to these videos, PowerPoints and PDFs, and the session recordings from our 4 weeks together". Additionally, you will automatically receive all updates to the video trainings and PPTs provided in the Career Accelerator, so when you buy this program, you make an investment that will always keep optimizing, updating and improving over time based on client feedback.
Q: What if I can't make a group live session? Can I reuse the session credit at a different time?
A: No, you cannot use the session credit at a different time. As I mentioned previously under "Weekly Session Times": "If you can't make a live session, no problem. You'll receive a recording of each of the 4 live sessions so that you can keep pace, catch up, watch again, and review." Additionally, if you're generally "too busy" to dedicate at least 1 hour per week for our weekly live group sessions, you're not a good fit for my program (more details below to help you judge whether or not you're a suitable fit for my program).
Q: Why can't I reuse my session credit at a different, better time for me?
A: As I mentioned previously under "Weekly Session Times": You must join these 4 bonus sessions within the 4 weeks/the month that you sign up for, as this lets me BEST help you track your progress, keep pace, and make sure you get the BEST results possible during our limited time working together. I can only offer more flexible, personalized scheduling to my private 1-1 clients. If you're interested in a more flexible schedule and more personalized coaching, you can email me at email@example.com and inquire about setting up a time to discuss private coaching.
Q: What's your refund policy?
A: I have a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Scroll back up to my "Money-Back Guarantee" section to review my refund policy, I wrote the exact conditions there to address all your concerns. IF you commit, 100% implement and honor every single condition of my refund policy, I will give you a refund. IF you are not serious about implementing what you learn in this course and or just expect me to solve all of your problems without you having to take action, please do not buy my program, you are not a good fit for it as I can only help clients who are committed, serious, and implement what I teach them (more details below to help you judge whether or not you're a solid fit for my program).
Q: Are there any discounts?
A: There are no extra discounts at the moment, unless I explicitly offered you one during one here on the Landing Page, on my LinkedIn, in my Email Newsletter, or otherwise. I can only help those ready to start now, and the price is going up again soon.
Q: Why do you only focus on helping life science managers, especially since you're not in life sciences yourself?
A: Indeed, my background is in education and management, not life sciences. I have nearly 10 years' experience both teaching English as a foreign language as well as being a manager for local US businesses along with some online businesses. In late 2019, this combined experience of teaching English along with management inspired me to start my own business in which I started teaching Business English to managers at global companies. After my business' first year, I did market research and talked directly with all of my clients, in which I discovered that the majority of my clients (over 90%) were in the life science industry, working at pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The reason for this is that all of these clients had the same situations, challenges, and goals: They needed to communicate in English effectively and professionally with global teams, colleagues, leaders, clients, and stakeholders during meetings, presentations, negotiations, interviews, and other important daily business communications. Thus, once I more thoroughly understood my clients, life science managers and directors, their challenges, goals, and specific needs, I niched down and tailored my business specifically to their needs. I've been doing this ever since 2020.
Q: How can I trust you can really help me?
A: Firstly, check out all of my client success stories below. Secondly, if you still want to see some more of my career work and background, you can check out my LinkedIn page by typing "Carlos W. Rivera". My work, free content for managers, career background, and client testimonials are all publicly available for you to see and I welcome you to explore my LinkedIn page. Additionally, if you're buying this program, you should ideally have a basic understanding of who I am, what I do, and how I help my clients via my Email Newsletter for Managers or LinkedIn Content.
Q: What if I want to work more closely with you and receive more personalized coaching and scheduling privileges?
A: I do offer extremely personalized coaching and scheduling to all of my private 1-1 clients. If you're interested in more personalized coaching, a more flexible schedule, and getting even quicker results in improving your English communication skills for your career, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and inquire about setting up a time to discuss private coaching. If you're hesitant about what to pick first, I recommend starting with this lower-cost yet high-value Career Accelerator Digital Course, as this gives you ample opportunity to experience what it's like working together with me while still getting high-level results that will make a difference in your career.
Who is this for?
- Life science managers who are committed and can invest at least 1 hour weekly to improve their Business English communication skills over the course of 4 weeks, along with investing some time to watch the provided videos.
- Clients who will implement what they learn, attend the weekly sessions, are diligent, reliable, honest, and are ready to invest in themselves.
- Clients who want to improve their Business English communication skills specifically for their career development and opportunities.
- Clients who are already managers, directors, or in leadership positions in their careers and specifically need to communicate regularly with global teams, colleagues, leaders, clients, and or stakeholders.
- Clients who have a basic understanding of what I do, understand how important quality is for me, and who are willing to put in the work to get results.
- Clients who are committed to the process and want to learn the key areas I normally only work on with my private 1-1 clients.
- IF this is you, I am 100% confident you're going to love this program.
Who is this not for?
- People who want and expect instant results and don't want to work at all to achieve them.
- People who are not patient, expect me (and any teacher) to magically solve all of your problems without you having to do anything.
- People who are "too busy" to invest a couple of hours a week to attend any of the live sessions, watch the video trainings, and implement what they learn.
- People who cannot afford the course.
- People who are "just a little curious" about what I do but who are not committed and serious about investing in themselves, you can instead simply check out my free LinkedIn content.
- People who buy the course but don't attend any of the live sessions, don't watch the videos, don't complete the course. don't implement what they learn, are then upset that they "don't get results", and often have "buyer's remorse".
- People who only want to practice basic conversational English or learn some random English vocabulary and phrases (you can do that already online for free).
- If any of the above situations describe your current situation, it's nothing personal, but please do not buy my program, you are not a good fit for my program and coaching.
And if you're still uncertain about if I can really help you, I can understand your concern. So here are some client success stories from my clients all around the world:
Let me help you on your journey!
IF you're seriously ready to improve and use your Business English communication skills more clearly, confidently, and professionally to advance your career, let me help you!
Over the next 4 weeks, we're going to help you use your English communication skills more confidently, clearly, and professionally in order to land more promotions and advance your career the way you want to!